stay @montekarlo.net (+63) 905 323 0230
How to get to Monte Karlo?
Travel direct to Virac
- Take a flight to Virac from Manila via Cebu Pacific. Travel time takes only one hour.
- After arrival on Virac Airport, take a trike going to San Vicente, Virac (Monte Karlo Inn)
Travel via Legazpi/Tabaco
- Take a flight from Manila to Legaspi City, Albay.
- Take a 30-minute van ride from Legazpi Grand Terminal going to the port at Tabaco, Albay.
- Take the ferry boat going to Virac or Calolbon/San Andres. There are 3 trips leaving at 6:30AM, 7:00AM and 01:00PM and it takes 3-4 hours travel time.
- After arrival on Virac, take a trike going to San Vicente (Monte Karlo Inn).
- If you happen to take the ferry to San Andres/ Calolbon, take a Jeepney Ride going to Virac Town Jeepney Terminal, then take a trike going to San Vicente (Monte Karlo Inn).
What are the nearest Tourist Spots?
The Nearest Tourist Spot from Monte Karlo Tourist Inn:
- Maribina Falls
- Bato Church & River
- Batalay Shrine
- Sakahon Beach
- Marilima Beach
- Magnesia Beach
- Mamangal Beach
- Batag Beach
- Sto. Domingo River